NC*SA Meeting - Monday, April 14th - News from HPland

Jay Cuthrell ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:39:18 -0400

Your guest was slightly correct.

It is, in fact, only the executive summary if you fill out the form on =
the
DH Brown site.

You can get both the summary and the whole thing for "free" on HP's =
website.

What is "free" is located on HP's website.  No form to fill out...

http://www.hp.com/products1/unix/operating/hp_wins.html

There are two links.  One for the executive summary and the other is the =
83
page full report.

Both are "free".  If you trust in what the report says the "free" part =
is up
for debate.

Also, this is information current as of May 30, 2002 so don't expect to =
see
references to Solaris 9.

Never ever -ever- trust anyone at HP to know what is on their own web.

-Jay

--=20
Jay Cuthrell, CTO
NeoNova Network Services, Inc.