[TNTUG-discussion] links, favorites, and bookmarks

Jim Ray ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 07:55:59 -0500

IE saves links as straight HTML when you export.  Seems like
Netscape/Mozilla uses some LDIF (Lightweight Directory Info Format?).
You might be able to use a text editor to check out the format.  Me
thinks they make it difficult to interchange easily; however, with HTML,
you could brew-your-own.

Now, the frontal lobotomy and thorazine have worked really well for my
paranoid schizophrenia.  Just remember to always take the medicine and
reboot when problems occur.