Simulate a windows login from the command line.

Rock Roskam Rock.Roskam at sas.com
Wed Nov 17 14:49:21 EST 2004

I am trying to write a script for some windows 2003 servers.  I need a command line that will login to an active directory account and create the file structure that starts with the login process on the server.  I can then run my other process to modify the files created.  We are not using roaming profiles yet on these servers.  I tried doing a net use but that did not create the folders in the users home directory.  I want to mimic a windows logon and then logoff from the command line so I can add it to a bat file or script.
Sincerely,

Rock Roskam