IP-KVM

Liyun Yu yu at radonc.unc.edu
Tue Sep 14 13:47:13 EDT 2004

Hi, Tom,

Thanks for reply. Yes I agree, the "monitoring" is really my words. Thanks
for correction.

Tom will send us his presentation soon. NC*SA will post it on their web
site.
Therefore we will know exactly which definition he used for this.

Last night, my last question to Tom was that what IP-KVM solution he
would recommend
or what manufacture/vendor he would recommend. Tom said he just star to
look into this issue and will share with me once he has some answers.
It is my understanding that maybe this is still an very early stage
of using IP-KVM?  Well maybe that was why Tom put that part into
his million-dollar-idea package :-)

Thanks,

Liyun