Questions for someone with ASP Experience

Iztok Umek iztok at si-con.com
Fri Apr 15 14:38:42 EDT 2005

Where I work we are an ASP (people would beg the differ but we are ;)

Languages: J2EE predominantly, C++ a little
OS: Linux, Windows 2000 Server
Editors: Mostly personal choice as long as it is GPL (or free) ;)

How does above relate to data transmissions? Hm... dunno.

We use HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, SCP ... protocols for that.