Windows DNS

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Wed Apr 20 17:05:58 EDT 2005

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Stephen P. Schaefer wrote:
> Directory DNS keeps its data in the AD LDAP.  Perhaps you could dump
> that to an ldif file, fix things, then load it up again.

Yeah, that would rock. If the DNS zone was actually being hosted by AD. It
isn't yet... Right now the AD DC's are just slaving the zone...

(There's far, far too many internal DNS servers for my taste... I'm pretty
much the only employee in all of IT who truely groks not just Bind but DNS
in general.)

I did find http://www.menandmice.com/ which certainly looks interesting.
But not free, :P