CISSP stats?

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Tue Apr 26 10:19:42 EDT 2005

I'm writing up a proposal at work to justify sending me to the CISSP
training program that SANS is doing at RTP in June. One thing that would
help would be info on average cost of CISSP certified consultants (versus
on-staff CISSP certified engineers).

I'm also looking for anything to draw the CISSP cert together with
Sarbanes-Oxley compliance (i.e. does it help in meeting compliance, lower
consulting costs, whatever)

Any help is greatly appreciated! I'm trying to get blood from a stone here
so I need all the data I can gather.