ProTech Training

John Strickler jstrick at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 19 17:27:51 EST 2005

Hi, Lisa!

I would like to order 100 5-day Perl classes. (Now you can recover from the heart attack). But sadly, my company does not buy training at all; we provide instructors (i.e., me) to ProTech on a subcontracting basis.

That is, from time to time I contract with ProTech to teach Perl, Unix, and other programming-related classes. I would love to tell you about the classes I teach and why you should use me for them. Do you ever get down to NC?

Sincerely
John Strickler