DARN DARN DARN (was: ProTech Training)

John Strickler jstrick at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 19 17:31:52 EST 2005

I pressed Send before I realized I was sending to the group rather than replying to Lisa about ProTech training. I need more caffeine in my life.  Sorry, everyone.  Now everyone knows that I teach Perl & Unix. Oh, well.  Since I'm on the subject I have a great  3 or 4 day Perl Intro and 4 day Advanced Perl class that I could present on-site anywhere in the NC Region.  Replay to jstrick at mindspring.com for more info. Thanks! and again, SORRY for the mass reply.

John Strickler
CJ Associates