AIX Printing Question

Bob Faulkner bob at ncfaulkner.net
Tue Mar 1 21:30:58 EST 2005

Hi Brett,

Have you tried configuring the printer via "smitty" or
"smit" in AIX  (#smitty) -- navigate to the printing
area.

You may be able to disable the tray feature in the
configuration so the the tray assignments are handled
by the printer.

smitty is fairly easy to use.  Just follow the "F"
keys (function keys) at the bottom of the screen.

Bob