USENIX '05 Early-Bird Registration Deadline: March 21 (37010) (fwd)

Dan Singer des at cs.duke.edu
Fri Mar 18 13:14:42 EST 2005

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vivek_Pai at usenix.org
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 20:00:35 -0800 (PST)

USENIX '05 Annual Technical Conference
April 10-15, 2005, Anaheim, CA
http://www.usenix.org/usenix05/progc
Early Bird Registration Deadline: March 21, 2005

Dear Colleague,

I'm writing to remind you that the USENIX '05 Early Bird Registration
deadline is Monday, March 21. Register today to save up to $300:
http://www.usenix.org/usenix05/progc

Don't miss out on the 5 days of training running alongside a 3-day
conference program filled with the latest research, security
breakthroughs, sessions devoted to Linux and open source software, and
practical approaches to the puzzles and problems you wrestle with.
You'll also have many opportunities to chat with peers who share your
concerns and interests.

This year's program includes not-to-be-missed content to hone your
skills and ignite your imagination, from speakers who know what
they're talking about.

Check out:

* 5 days of training by industry experts such as Ted Ts'o, Gerald
Carter, Radia Perlman, and Marcus Ranum

* Keynote address by historian George Dyson

* The latest in cutting-edge research in the General Track and
FREENIX/Open Source Track Refereed Papers

* Invited Talks on timely topics, including NFSv4 and the Cyber
Defense Exercise (CDX)

* Guru Is In sessions featuring experts on Samba, VoIP, and more

* Evening events such as the Birds of a Feather (BoF) sessions offer
additional opportunities to network with peers to gain that
all-important "insider" IT knowledge

* Looking for a new challenge? Google and VMware will be on hand to
recruit the best and brightest

Is open source your life? Security your passion? Check out the USENIX
'05 Themes page. Combine days of training with days of technical
session content to build the conference that meets your needs best.
Pick and choose the sessions that fit your interest: focus on just one
topic, or mix and match themes.
http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix05/themes/

USENIX '05 promises to be an exciting showcase for the latest in
innovative research and cutting-edge practices in technology. We look
forward to seeing you in Anaheim in April. Register today at:

http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix05/registration/

On behalf of the USENIX '05 Organizers,

Vivek Pai, Princeton University
General Session Program Chair
usenix05chair at usenix.org

Niels Provos, Google
FREENIX/Open Source Program Chair
freenix05chair at usenix.org

P.S. Don't forget to take advantage of the multiple employee discount
for groups sending 5 or more:
http://www.usenix.org/events/usenix05/registration/registration.html#multi

USENIX does not share, sell, rent, or exchange email addresses of
its members or conference attendees. We would like to continue
sending you occasional announcements like this one. However, if you
no longer wish to receive these announcements, please reply to this
message and include the word REMOVE in the body. Please do not alter
the subject line, as we need your ID number in order to process your
request.

Please send e-mail to Vivek Pai at usenix05chair at usenix.org;
Vivek_Pai at usenix.org is for automated mail processing only.

If you have any questions about the mailing list, please send email
to office at usenix.org. We may also be reached via postal mail at:

USENIX Association
2560 9th Street, Suite 215
Berkeley CA 94710