Sponsor at RTI

Liyun Yu yu at radonc.unc.edu
Tue Oct 11 10:14:17 EDT 2005

Sponsor at RTI:

Thanks for the member from DUKE saved our meeting.
I thought it was an accident at our last night's meeting.

Soes anyone heard something about the sponsorship going away
before this meeting? I was wondering why the sponsor was just
disappeared as quitely as that and no one heard anything about
it. Should we rebuild our sponsorship with RTI for another one
year contract?  Matt or Lisa do you still have the contact
information?

Last time I heard that MCNC would like to take the meeting if we
could not get RTI.

Thanks,

Liyun