Sponsor at RTI

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 12:16:14 EDT 2005

Looking back through my email, I have found this note from Bob Toler
which I forwarded to the list on Oct 3.

http://www.ncsysadmin.org/mailman/private/ncsa-steer/2005-October/001526.html

In any case, I don't feel we have a reliable sponsor at RTI.  Given
recent changes in RTI's security policies and corporate mission, I
have no interest in rebuilding a relationship with them.  I'd rather
hold our meetings at MCNC, which I felt was a better location anyway.
 It gives us a central location with very nice facilities.

I don't have current contract info, which perplexes me.  I had to sign
a contract in years past, but this time around they said it was "taken
care of."  Obviously, it was not.

Matt