windows: NTLDR not found

Steve Wills steve at stevenwills.com
Thu Sep 8 08:46:37 EDT 2005

I'm guessing the laptop sees the disk geometry differently than the
other systems. See if you can manually set the disk geometry in the bios
of the new system to the same geometry the old system sees.

Just a guess. Good luck.

Steve

(Geometry is disk dependent, which may help explain why the linux disk
had no problem.)