revisiting the anonymous browse issue

DeannC dcorum at crystle.com
Thu Jan 12 12:39:19 EST 2006

Ah. I didn't get the other post as I had my list prefs set to daily digest
mode. I changed it back to single messages so as to get the messages in a
more timely manner. Been meaning to do that for a while now.

Though I'm more *nix these days, I'm filing the steps you posted for those
occasional times when I have to visit the Win world again. Cool beans! :)

Deann