revisiting the anonymous browse issue

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Thu Jan 12 08:35:31 EST 2006

Hi Deann,
   Yep, tried that.  Didn't help.  Although I didn't know about the
right-clicking Security Settings to reload it; I just rebooted after the
change.  But yeah.  I did everything possible, enabling the ones that
said anything about "allow anonymous" and disabling the ones that said
anything about "deny anonymous", and even putting the desired shares in
the list of "Allow anonymous access to these shares"..  To no avail.
The only thing that fixed it was the set of steps I posted yesterday
afternoon.

Thanks for chiming in though!

Cheers,
~Brian