[NCSA-discuss] Backup HW/SW Recommendations for Mid-Sized Company

Dan Singer des at cs.duke.edu
Thu Jan 19 14:18:56 EST 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Michelle Thomas wrote:

 > The company I work for is planning to replace our data backup solution
 > (HW & SW) and I am working on the project.
 >
 > Does anyone have feedback to share on what products you use and your
 > satisfaction/dissatisfaction with them?

Michelle, I'll "me too" what Joshua said:  it's hard to give feedback
w/o knowing a lot more about your system and requirements, otherwise
it's too wide open to try to answer.  Also, a little about the backup
system being retired - and why - might provide some insight.

-Dan

--
Daniel E. Singer, System Administrator
Dept. of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham NC 27708 USA