[NCSA-discuss] Men & Mice DNS Training

Liyun Yu liyunyu at med.unc.edu
Wed Sep 20 09:45:35 EDT 2006

Hi, Joe,

I did it several years ago. Their training is one of the best based on
my experience.
It is really reall worth it if you are very serious about DNS.
I went to several DNS classes in the past including both USENIX and LISA,
I still feel that their training is among the best. I am glad you found it.
Their training clearned many concepts for me, in addition to the lab
experiences.
The lab designed at the class was excellent as well as the text book.
The instructor from this company was very good, too. The location did
not matter
actually since they kept a small class usually.

Best wishes,

Liyun Yu