[NCSA-discuss] Symposium on Computer-Human Interaction for Management of I.T.

Dan Singer des at cs.duke.edu
Tue Feb 20 12:11:20 EST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Thornton <jthornton at parc.com>
To: SAGE-Announce at usenix.org
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:26:46 PST
Subject: Early registration deadline for CHIMIT

Advance registration for CHIMIT ends soon, so don't forget to check it out and
register at a discount.  CHIMIT is the brand-new symposium focusing on
computer-human interaction for management of information technology.

We're also pleased to announce the panel session on automation featuring Michael
Beck, David Blank-Edelman, Tom Limoncelli, and Paul P. Maglio with moderator
Alva Couch.  Check out all the latest program features at
http://chimit.cs.tufts.edu/

Advance (discount) Registration Ends: February 27, 2007
This is also the last day for hotel reservations at the conference rate.
Online registration will continue until the conference starts.

Conference dates: March 30-31, 2007
Location: Cambridge, MA, USA

Come join the discussion of tools, knowledge sharing, usability, trust and
automation, tangible interfaces, and more.