[NCSA-discuss] editors in windows, Mac

Leo Guzynski leo at ivc.com
Mon Feb 4 09:06:41 EST 2008

In winders you need to change the startup directory for an application.

1 select properties for the icon.  Usually right select, then props.
2. change the working path or startup folder to be c:\docs and
settings\user\project\

See if that works.  It used to be there so I assume there is something
like this from Win 3.1 to vista.

Good luck.

 (And imho vi is not that hard for basic editing.  If you treat them
(kids) like it is hard.  The it will be hard)

Leo