[NCSA-discuss] wireless campus lan?

Jeffrey Johnson johjeff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 15:43:01 EDT 2008

Sounds like a great project for the engineering department! You could try
the line of site WiFi antenna thing, or perhaps design a larger one (ala the
pringles can) or use a commercial directional antennae.
http://www.penmachine.com/techie/kitswifi_2003-08.html

Not a howto, but shows what kind of distance you can do with wifi.

Good luck.

Jeffrey Johnson