[NCSA-discuss] wireless campus lan?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Wed Oct 8 15:43:43 EDT 2008

Of course, I don't want to give away any of our trade secrets...well,
why not.

We use Proxim Tsunami Quickbridge for this type application.

They are not cheap. They are good.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing
with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to
provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE
Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to.
Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by
applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative
service.