[NCSA-discuss] SANS RDU Winter 2008

Jeff The Riffer riffer at vaxer.net
Sat Sep 13 14:46:08 EDT 2008

SANS will be hosting a community training event the first week of December
here in Raleigh, NC. Event details are here:

 	http://www.sans.org/raleigh08_cs/description.php?tid=1717

Registration is ~$3,000 for the full 6 days (Dec 1-6). This is a very
technical and advanced training course, it focuses on penetration testing
and ethical use of hacking techniques. A laptop is required, but not
provided.

Organizations interested in technical "on the frontline" training for their
IT engineers should consider it.

#     riffer at vaxer.net - Jeff The Riffer - Drifter... - Homo Postmortemus     #
# Disclaimer: I am not a number, I am a free man, and my thoughts are my own. #
# GCS$ d-- H++ s:++ !g p+ au0 a34 w+ v?(*) C++ UA P? L 3 E---- N++ K- W-- M+ V#
# po--- Y+ t+ 5+ !j R G' tv b+ D++ B--- e+ u--- h--- f+ r+++ n- y+++*         #