[NCSA-discuss] RAID recommendations?

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri Dec 17 14:16:06 EST 2010

We use the Synology product line. They make a range of products. The
fairly entry level product I use for small businesses holds 2 TB and
runs upwards of $400. They use a Linux operating system and make much
larger network attached storage devices as well. It might not be exactly
what you want yet has a lot of bang for the buck.

Regards,

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772 skype:
neusedotnet

The ONE(tm) Plan from Neuse River Networks
Put IT maintenance behind the scenes, after-hours and out of your way.

http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com/oneplan

New Address:
Neuse River Networks
200 Burgwin Wright Way