[NCSA-discuss] RAID recommendations?

Jeffrey Johnson johjeff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:59:40 EST 2010

Dell PowerVault MD
Series<http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/powervault-md3000/pd?refid=pvaul_md3000&ST=dell%20md%203000&dgc=ST&cid=57663&lid=1474427&acd=58857,8,0,99586857,771765158,1292619152,,25688757,5763105657>or
entry level Dell
CLARiiON <http://www.dell.com/us/business/p/dell-emc-systems> are good.
Depends on your budget. If you have some budget you need to spend, I would
go with the CLARiiON solution. Fast and cheap, go with the MD series. They
have some other products that I am not as familiar with.

Thank you.

Jeffrey C. Johnson, EMCPA, NCDA, BCFA, BCFP, BCFD
Professional Services Consultant
IM: sbsjcj at hotmail.com (MSN)
IM: johjeff (gTalk)
IM: johjeff (Skype)
http://www.linkedin.com/in/johjeff
http://technativity.blogspot.com

If you would like to read my techno-ramblings and/or opinions, consider
following my technativity <http://technativity.blogspot.com> blog or follow
me on Twitter <http://twitter.com/johjeff> (johjeff).