[NCSA-discuss] windows firewall question

Jeffrey Johnson johjeff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 10:52:21 EST 2011

Most security sites provide this feature now a days. Search for Windows
white list black list security our something along those lines. Of course,
the employee would likely have to use a restricted user account, otherwise
they could easily bypass software on the local machine. Ideally you should
provide a external proxy server or firewall to provide this function.

Jeffrey C. Johnson, EMCPA, NCDA, BCFA, BCFP, BCFD Services Delivery
Consultant Brocade 130 Holger Way, San Jose, CA 95134 M. +1.919.355.UNIX
(8649)