[NCSA-discuss] windows firewall question

Jeffrey Johnson johjeff at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 12:15:47 EST 2011

Here are a couple possible solutions:

http://szymon.jez.net.pl/2009/09/16/whitelist-blacklist-filtering-and-a-firewall-for-windows

http://www.comodo.com/home/internet-security/free-internet-security.php  #
Under features is mentions "Malicious website filtering" which might help

http://www.vipreantivirus.com/VIPRE-Internet-Security/

http://www.codework-systems.com/products/currentware/browsecontrol/

*Also, change that search to windows website filtering whitelist or
something like that. Think you'll come up with a few more options.

Good luck.

Jeffrey C. Johnson*
IM: johjeff (gTalk)
IM: johjeff (Skype)