[NCSA-discuss] [NCSA] July 11 Meeting - The Citrix Virtual Computing Story

Craig Cook cncook001 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 5 12:15:07 EDT 2011

Response from the speaker:

"This is definitely not a “set it up and run it” talk.  That would be a multi-day session.  My idea is to define the differences between Citrix and all the others in the areas of Desktop Virtualization and Cloud Computing.  If you would like a “how to session” we would need to pick a very specific component of a particular technology that could be covered in 1 hour or less."

I would be happy to invite Keith back to do another presentation if you have something specific in mind.

One question I asked to be covered was this: Why is Citrix better than VMware?

Craig