[NCSA-discuss] [NCSA] July 11 Meeting - The Citrix Virtual Computing Story

Steve Wolfe swolfe100 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:38:30 EDT 2011

I think there are many Citrix components.
the one that comes to mind first is Xen.
but
there are some others
.. their remote console
.. and they have some sort of iscsi take over the box solution.

so I don't quite know what he is talking about.

I would not mind a multi-day session if it is priced right

Steve