[NCSA-discuss] MIBs and monitoring

Galen Johnson gjohnson at trantor.org
Tue Oct 11 23:48:45 EDT 2011

Don't forget about devmon (devmon.sourceforge.net).  It's an add-on to
Xymon.  I also seem to recall some talk a couple of years ago where
Henrik was thinking of adding native support to Xymon for SNMP.
However, I think he has since pulled that out.

As for the MIBs, I believe that there are many templates available for
devmon to save you the trouble of creating your own and a forum to ask
for help.

=G=