[RHCE] Our meeting place is arranged/first meeting date

Jim Thompson rhce@trilug.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 07:43:20 -0700 (PDT)

All,

It looks like most everyone has signed up on this list
now. From the responses I've gotten, it also looks
like we'll stick to the initial plan of
every-other-Thursday meeting for 8 total meets. This
means our first meeting will be Thursday, May 30 at
7:00pm.

The great news is that we've secured permission to use
the facilities at Computer Service Partners to meet
for our RHCE group. CSP is located on Nowell road in
Raleigh, very near the Entertainment and Sports arena.
The address is:

1310 Nowell Road

Basic directions -
>From the West:
- Take I-40 East to Exit 290 (NC 54/Chapel Hill Rd)
- Turn LEFT onto Chapel Hill Rd
- Turn LEFT onto Nowell Rd (.7 mi)
- CSP will be on the Right hand side of Nowell (.8 mi)

>From Raleigh/I-440
- Take the Wade Ave/I-40 West Exit
- Take the Edwards Mill Road Exit
- Turn LEFT on Edwards Mill Rd
- Turn RIGHT at the 2nd light onto Trinity Rd.
- Turn LEFT onto Nowell Rd (.4 mi)
- CSP will be on the Left (.3 mi).