[RHCE] Our meeting place is arranged/first meeting date

Sinner from the Prairy rhce@trilug.org
Wed, 22 May 2002 10:52:27 -0400

Avui, Dimecres 22 Maig 2002 10:43, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail
> All,
>
> It looks like most everyone has signed up on this list
> now. From the responses I've gotten, it also looks
> like we'll stick to the initial plan of
> every-other-Thursday meeting for 8 total meets. This
> means our first meeting will be Thursday, May 30 at
> 7:00pm.
>
> The great news is that we've secured permission to use
> the facilities at Computer Service Partners to meet
> for our RHCE group. CSP is located on Nowell road in
> Raleigh, very near the Entertainment and Sports arena.

Excellent!

Thank you Jim.

Hopefully I will be able to make it most of Thursdays. I have other
obligations

Anyway, what was the list of books / urls needed to follow this training
course?

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/