[Trilug-announce] Meeting March 13 - Mark Spencer of Digium - SC election nominations due by midnight

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 08:49:11 EST 2008

Hello TriLUG family,

Just a reminder that our next meeting is next week, March 13, 2008 at
Red Hat at 7pm.  Our speaker will be Mark Spencer of Digium, so if
you're familiar with or a fan of the Asterisk project, be sure to stop
by for pizza, beverages, a great talk, and our monthly ROFL Raffle.

Also, please note that nominations for our special steering committee
election are due by Midnight tonight.  If you would like to nominate
someone or yourself, now's the time!

Be well,
Matt Frye