[TriLUG] UMSDOS Linux installations

jeremyp at pobox.com jeremyp at pobox.com
Mon Sep 24 15:45:04 EDT 2001

I'm confused; I was under the impression that RedHat supported UMSDOS
out-of-the box; you can specify it as part of the "Disk Druid"
installation step.  With the pcmcia.img boot image, you should be fine.
I dunno about your kernel compilation problem without more info, but that
sould be irrelevant to UMSDOS; it's just a simple fs module.

--Jeremy