[TriLUG] earthlink to offer cable option

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 16:53:53 EDT 2001

I'll pledge $10k out of the equity of my home.

To heck with office space.  Grow it out of a local home (like yours).  Use
the money to expand your home to handle the extra space needed.  Be sure
that the Corp "rents" the space from the local home owner, so that the
home/office is not one of businesses assets.

I assume the zoning of your area is rather lax.  Once things get going, get
the local LEC to put a small POP in the house/business and then connections
become much easier and cost-efficient.

But still $20k is way too low an estimate.

Jon