[TriLUG] Hello TriLUG

prhodes at vdsinc.com prhodes at vdsinc.com
Fri Sep 28 14:45:40 EDT 2001

> I am looking to relocate over to the research triangle area. I figured
that
> the best way to really know what's up there would be to talk to some
fellow
> linux users.

Well, as far as linux goes, we have a pretty active LUG, and a lot of
pretty enthusiastic Linux users.
If you move here, I think you'll enjoy Tri-LUG.

The bad thing is, the job market here is not so good right now.  Even very
experience, well qualified
people are having trouble finding jobs.  So, it might not be too wise to
move here, unless you have an
opportunity already lined up.

> If you know of an opportunity for me up in the area,
> please tell me.

I'm not personally aware of anything, but I wish you good luck.  I *really*
hope the economy, and the job market, start recovering soon.

TTYL,

Phillip Rhodes
Application Designer
Voice Data Solutions
919-571-4300 x225
prhodes at vdsinc.com

Those who are willing to sacrifice essential liberties for a little order,
will lose both and deserve neither. - Benjamin Franklin

This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it.
Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their
revolutionary right to overthrow it.  - Abraham Lincoln

No citizen shall be denied the right to bear arms, if as a last resort, to
protect themselves from tyranny in Government. - Thomas Jefferson