[TriLUG] Anyone interested in job opportunities?

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.net
Sat Oct 6 17:10:17 EDT 2001

Well, I would be interested.  I just moved to the area last week from Los Angeles.  I have quite a bit of IT management experience and also Sys Admin.  I have experience with Linux, NT, 2000, Solaris in hosting/development environments.  All the positions I have held in the past several years have been with hosting companies.  I have extensive experience with Linux Virtual Server for load balancing and about 6 months with F5 Labs BigIP.  In these positions, I managed IT, Development and Tech support departments.  Please keep me in mind, and I would be happy to forward my resume off list.

Thanks,
--Ken