[TriLUG] Want to remove case sensitivity from Apace (or Filesystem)

Haim Dimermanas dudle at linuxroot.org
Thu Oct 11 00:37:54 EDT 2001

This was my very first perl script. It's ultra ugly, it sucks but it does
the job. It's under GPL. Have fun but be warned : it may destroy your
JavaScript and I don't offer any warranty of any kind.

You can find it at http://dudle.linuxroot.org/programs/html-lowercase.pl

Haim.

http://dudle.linuxroot.org