[TriLUG] OT: Lord of the Rings

Bill Vinson billvinson at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 16 20:08:58 EST 2001

Well, based on your recommendation I called them, but it seems as if they
are already sold out of the midnight showing and most of the first day.  I
called Park Place 16 in Cary and they aren't selling tickets till the day of
the show, so I guess I will go there or some other local theater for the
first show on Wed. if no other theaters are doing a midnight showing...

Oh well,
Bill