[TriLUG] AOL Redhat Linux?!?

Mark mark at thefowles.com
Sat Jan 19 11:31:08 EST 2002

How true is this rumor? Nothing I have read so far has pointed to any
truth - RH says "no-comment" which leads me to believe that something is
going on though. I have mixed feelings about this - Someone to compete
head to head with Microsoft is a good thing... but I agre that
historically companies that buy good engineering companies end up
killing them and the best products ( DEC - rip! :-(  ---- I liked VMS
and TOPS-10 and TOPS-20) :-O - guess I am dating myself.......)

Somehow an AOL desktop on linux is a scary thing!

Mark