[TriLUG] re: email server still not functioning...

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Tue Feb 19 23:19:32 EST 2002

Cool.  Thanks for checking on this.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/justdeals/tyantomin810.html

If no one has any objections I'll nab this.

Would you rather I picked the box up from you and debugged the hardware
problem myself or would you rather I just have the board shipped to
you.  I'm cool either way, I just figured I might have gotten you in for
more than you bargained for.  (I toldja you'd just be slapping in the
CPU and installing GreenHat Linux ;-) ).

If you'd like it shipped to ya just email me your mailing addy and I'll
have the board shipped there (or to your work if you prefer)..

If someone feels more qualified to select another motherboard (and is
willing to put their money where their mouth is), cool.  I'll reimburse
my promised $40.  Keep in mind we have 2 slot 1 processors..  The
motherboard will need to fit one of them ;-).  Otherwise lets get this
sucker humming!

One more stupid question Jon, could I have screwed that in there wrong
and the heat is causing the MB to make contact with the case somehow?  I
doubt it...  This is why I'm in software ;-)

-Andy

--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!