[TriLUG] SuSe 8.0 and 3Com PCMCIA card?

Al Koscielny alko at nc.rr.com
Fri May 3 13:47:44 EDT 2002

On Friday 03 May 2002 12:42 pm, you wrote:

> As a slight OT followup question: I don't see much reference to SuSe on
> the mailing list. Is there a reason for this, other than the fact that
> this is Red Hat country?

I'm running SuSE 7.2 on 3 boxes, which I installed back when I had  free
access to the current iso images.  The SuSE iso's at linuxiso.org are eval
copies and I think that dampens enthusiasm.  "The latest version isn't
usually available as an ISO download, but they do offer a "live evaluation"
version that runs completely off a CD"

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse also only has versions up to 7.3. Amazon has SuSE
8.0 personal for $33 and professional for $65.

--
Al Koscielny