[TriLUG] Red Hat Launches Nation's First K-12 Red Hat Linux Education Program; Helps Improve Computing Access for All Students

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Wed May 8 10:08:59 EDT 2002

Avui, Dimecres 08 Maig 2002 09:50, no tenieu res mes que fer i me vareu enviar
aquest e-mail
> On Wed, 2002-05-08 at 08:05, John Warf wrote:
> > My school district (Chatham County Schools) is in on the pilot project.
> >  I have known about this for a little while but did not say anything
> > until the public press came out, which I see is out now.  I personally
> > would like some help probably in the future.  I know Kevin is from
> > Chatham.  I am not sure where others live or what not.
>
> I'm in Orange County and can probably help from time to time. I usually
> work three days a week so often have mondays & fridays available.
>
> Can you talk a little more about what is going on there, and how far
> along you are?
>
> Chris

Maybe we should reopen the Education list. And everyone that voluntiers, can
state with county they live/work in, which time they have available... so we
can co-ordinate "work-groups".

For example, I live in Orange County. I work in Raleigh, so the commute
effectively leaves me just with the "week-end" as spare time. Maybe I can
manage to get a free afternoon or something like that. But it won't be easy.

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/