[TriLUG] Linux and Schools: Call to arms?

Sinner from the Prairy sinner at escomposlinux.org
Fri May 10 16:23:36 EDT 2002

Hi there,

Three of three new SC members said that they wanted to out-reach and help get
Linux "out there" in our comunities.

Well, SEUL is going to doe xactly that, nation-wide level:

http://www.seul.org/edu/acpe2002.html

"Our greatest resource is our local user group. We need to help schools and
LUGs around the country make connections. Towards this end we're going to
start promoting a July 4th. software freedom day. Sponsored by LUGs all over
America, this event will bring together Unix/Linux experts and schools to
establish local support connections for training and migration to GPL
software."

So, when do we start?

Salut,
Sinner
--
RedHat QA Test Engineer  --  Running RedHat 7.3 on i386smp
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/