[TriLUG] Eat and geek followup - Part 1

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Sat May 11 18:54:03 EDT 2002

I would like to send out a *BIG* thanks to all the volunteers and
victims^H^H^H^H^H^H^Hnew users from today's eat and geek. Y'all were
just awesome.

A Giant thanks to Jeremy Portzer and Durham Tech. Without y'all, it
wouldn't have been possible. Extra thanks Roy Vestal, Chris Hedemark,
and everyone else who helped set up, run networking, and make things
happen.

I'll have more later when I've recovered a little bit. Sorry I didn't
get to talk to everyone. The turnout was amazing, there were some
interesting installs (including a headless Sun by Mike Johnson onto a
sparc4) and a good time, I think, was had by all.

Again, thanks!
--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"I will rule you all with an Iron Fist! You! Obey the fist!" - Zim