[TriLUG] Theo is a not nice person

John F Davis johndavi at us.ibm.com
Tue Jun 25 17:41:05 EDT 2002

Ha ha.  I actually laughed out loud on that one.  Flatulent.  Heh

Must resist.  Must stop desire to say Thunder Flat.., must stop, uhh,  must
send note now.

Thunder Bear <thunderbear at yonderway.com>@trilug.org on 06/25/2002 05:36:09
PM

Please respond to trilug at trilug.org

Sent by:    trilug-admin at trilug.org

To:    trilug at trilug.org
cc:
Subject:    Re: [TriLUG] Theo is a not nice person

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 17:27, John F Davis wrote:

> Thunder Lips, Thunder Hips, Thunder Thighs, Thunder ...
>
> Send me your powerpc goodies now.  I will insult you again later.

OK John Flatulent Davis (what is the F for anyway?) I'm going to have to
take this up with you privately.

> <wonders why Chris responds to people who give him grief and not nicely
> ask.>

Because I am a not nice person.  Nyah!

(Of course I am speaking strictly on my own behalf, and not on the
behalf of the SC in which case I would have to be a nice guy)