[TriLUG] Theo is a not nice person

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at apache.org
Wed Jun 26 08:23:24 EDT 2002

Man, I'm feeling jealous.   I'd love to have a few mail lists devoted to
what a ******* I am!  That would be
kinda cool.

He also has some great quotes:

http://www.waider.ie/misc/quotes.txt

"Since I am project leader, I must not be permitted to go insane."

Wow that netBSD group seems pretty dysfunctional:

http://www.theos.com/deraadt/coremail

I thought apache was political!

-Andy