[TriLUG] Re: Woody USB (was: SPARC Networking Failure)

Joey O'Doherty jeo4 at duke.edu
Mon Jul 29 09:37:41 EDT 2002

--- Quoth Ben Pitzer ---
 > Of course, if anyone is willing to help me get USB support working for
 > my Debian Woody box, I'm all ears.  My attempts have been....
 > frustrating.  *chuckle*

Ben,
Can you be more specific.  Are you having problems getting the kernel
modules working or is there a specific device that is not working?  What
kernel are you running and which USB modules have you compiled in?  I
found it pretty straight forward getting USB working with Debian Woody,
but then again, I only have a USB mouse. :)

Sorry if this has already been dealt with; I'm a digest monkey.
/joeyo

--
Joseph E. O'Doherty
Dept. of Biomedical Engineering