[TriLUG] Question: RH7.2 kernel update problem via Red HatNet /up2date?

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Mon Aug 5 15:03:41 EDT 2002

Check out the presentation that Hunter did a few weeks ago on his project
called "Current". It uses RH up2date on your OWN server so you can test the
RPMS, update/modify the source if necessary then send them out to your
boxes.

I'm planning on using this update method here once We start using more RHL.

>This is of interest to me to solve, as I have TWO MORE of these same
>machines, identical to the unit I'm working on here.  I'd like to be able
>load and update RH on them all. What I figure out on this box will take
care
>of the others.

-b-