[TriLUG] RH8 and Evolution Problem

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Oct 5 09:32:22 EDT 2002

If I recall correctly there is a command called killev which will stop
all parts of evolution.  Try using this command before restarting
evolution.

You should probably file a bug with Red Hat telling them that the
install does not exit evolution properly.  Either that or move over to
Mandrake, where it does work properly...  :-)

Jon Carnes
===